Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2011

Who's ready for SPRING!?

My main front room is already pretty springy... yellow, green and pink, with flowers and birds. Now that I'm describing it I'm realizing you can't really get any more springy than that! But I'm ready for warmer weather, tulips and Easter eggs. 
Here's some fresh, pretty ideas to decorate for the best time of year!

A simple table cloth, with magnetic flowers holding them up (a magnet also on the other side of the cloth). 

Fresh cut flowers in a mason jar

I love this.
It appears that she put a cup of water in the middle to keep the flowers lookin good, and then set the eggs around the perimeter

I'm not big on cheesy, "homemade" looking decor, and I think this is lovely

Table setting.. tea anyone?

Well first I love these colors. All you need is a square vase (I got one at Ikea for cheap) and hot glue or use double-sided tape to affix fun ribbon to match the flowers

Cute right?
I'm thinking a springtime party

I love ways to spruce up apothecary jars or other glass decor.  A little moss and birds nests

I love this also. Don't put real eggs in there people. Craft stores have wooden ones you can paint yourself

These are my lovelies.. obviously not from a magazine, but I made these sparkly glitter eggs last year & they held up alright. Just sponge some craft glue onto wooden eggs and roll in glitter... Thank you Michael's for the moss instead of that crazy Easter grass that ends up everywhere. And thank you Pier 1 for your $3 bird shakers- I keep them there year-round. =)



2 comments:

  1. Hello Steph! How are you? Dear, I loved the pink eggs with the flowres. I´d like to post on Achados de Decoração, id you don´t mind, ok?

    kisses from Sao Paulo - Brazil
    beijos
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Steph! How are you? Dear, I loved the pink eggs with the flowers. I´d like to post it on Achados de Decoração, if you don´t mind, ok?

    kisses from Sao Paulo - Brazil
    beijos
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...