Image Map

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goin green

St. Patrick's Day is THIS week. And of course I'm super inspired by green, and let me tell you why. I always loved green. When I was a kid and loved to color, my pictures would never look complete without green in them. I think because it's the color of nature, it instantly freshens up anything, regardless of the color scheme. Adding a simple plant in a room makes a huge difference (at least to me) so I plan on having punches of green in every single room of my house.
Anyhow, I'm finding some fashion and decor items as well that I'm kinda wanting right now....
Also, for a fun little decoration you can print and frame yourself, go to the link here. Thank you to Eighteen25 for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...