Image Map

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House Proud

So I had another Wow moment on the Nate Show yesterday when they featured Mandi from St. George, UT who was "house proud" and with good reason. Check out her house of mostly refinished furniture & decor:
Her living room... LOVE the color scheme. And guess what.. she MADE that rug! Yeah, crazy.. for the how-to, go here

Black, gray and yellow just never gets old for me. She also made this teapot lamp!


Her refinished coffee table

Guest bedroom

Wall of white mirrors- totally my thing since I am obsessed with them

Her daughter's room. Sometimes painted on graphics look tacky but I think this rocks. And she said that the little flowers can be removed, so her daughter can rearrange =)

SO cute right? She's the queen of wall treatments I must say

 acid mirrors- she does a special treatment that eats away the mirror, and she puts a fabric behind it to poke through. Genius

Check out her awesome blog to see more! http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this! Can I just have her come and do my house? Seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...