Image Map

Monday, March 19, 2012

Only 5 MORE DAYS!

Well, man what a weekend! I really struggled last week mentally with everything. Getting in my cardio was so hard and eating right was a challenge and I got super discouraged BUT after taking a break yesterday, I feel SOOOO much better. I woke up today, just pumped and ready to push it these last few days!
That's right!

I had a freaking awesome workout this morning and I'm excited to just get ready for this weekend!

Here's the details on the show:
If you're local, come check it out!! If this is  hard to read or if you want more details, the website is http://www.npcutah.com/
Here's my only recent shot. My last intense training session with my PT, Brian. He worked me and I needed it! I had no idea what my back looks like...and now I do! Hopefully it works to my advantage for the show. Now it's mostly cardio from here on out and strictly sticking to my diet.
I've been frustrated feeling like my body has not been responding well to stripping fat and weight, but turns out there is a method to my trainer's madness! The measurements today are down, so I am more than happy!
Weight: 114
Body Fat: 11.75%

2 comments:

  1. YOU. ARE. AWESOME. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it goes. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph that's awesome!!! I was thinking about you over the weekend. I'm glad you made it through alive! I'm so excited about your stats too. Almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...