Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Competition Recap

Well I did it! Those were some of the most nerve-racking moments of my life but I definitely learned a lot from this competition. I didn't do as well as I hoped so that's a big disappointment. The girls I was up against looked amazing and I can't argue my placement. IF I do this in the future, I've learned I really gotta work on a few things- my posing, getting a little leaner still, my tan coulda been darker still (although I felt so ridiculously dark), and who knows what else. But I don't want to get down, thinking of what could have been. I worked hard and this is my best I've looked so I'm still happy about this accomplishment. Checking off figure competition from my bucket list!

I'm still gathering pictures from the people who took some for me, so for now here's some shots from the day:
This was after the pre-judge.. I got to go eat some "real" food but tried not to overdo it with heavy or high-sodium crap. Still had the night show to be ready for!
Aaron was a great support the whole day.. it was exhausting for both of us!
This was comparison posing in the morning during pre-judge. You can't see much, but I'm the one in front. I came to the conclusion that the judges were looking for much smaller, tighter and leaner than I was. Maybe I was just too muscular, who knows. I'll be interested to see if I can get ahold of my scores somehow. 

This was taken after the night show.

So these were NOT the girls I was up against. Sandy, in the middle, was the lady who helped us all with posing, and I happened to be the only figure girl in the picture.. the rest are bikini. So that's why I'm the muscular one of the bunch!
( I would be the 2nd on the left FYI)
The tall blonde on my right in the hot pink bikini won the OVERALL bikini out of 60-something girls! She looked amazing.
I don't do this kind of posing for figure lol... but they wanted this shot so whatever!
Here's me with my boys! I was sooo ready to just get outta there and go EAT!
 And here it is... a big old burger from Red Robin =)
I binged pretty much all weekend, but they say to get back to healthy habits after 24 hours so you don't gain all the weight back. So tomorrow I'm getting back in control (within reason) and hoping to keep this body as long as it'll let me!
More pics coming =)

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! So proud of you! And congrats! Wow, you'll have to fill me in on what its like after the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...