Image Map

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonderful V-Day

As Steph was saying we met up with our husbands in Vegas for the weekend and Valentines Day. My sneaky husband got us the Fortuna Suite at the Palazzo Hotel. It was amazing! 1000 sq ft of luxury happiness! I want to live there. It had an amazing view of the strip. Here are some pics of our suite and Hotel (I only got a few before my camera died and I had forgot my battery)


One of the Lobby Areas, I loved their use of color. The vintage teal with mustard yellow on the ceiling.

This was the wallpaper in the bathroom which I have seen at Durham and Brown. So pretty.
This lamp with the chairs is very modern chic. I love the use of fabrics and lines.
Bedroom and sitting area

Love Love this mirror
Ok....this dresser was amazing. The picture doesn't show it well. I want it in my bedroom
how cute is this Vanity in the bathroom?! I love the mirror.


I have been to vegas sooooo many times, I haven't stayed in a nice hotel before or even really explored the other hotels. I think they are all so amazing. There is so much design to look at and take in. They all do crazy cool things with lighting, carpet and use of color.

Also... don't forget you still have a little bit more time to enter into the giveaway...
We choose the winner tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...