Image Map

Friday, February 18, 2011

I am seeing a trend here....

I remember a time I was single living with a particular roommate who would say that when she got married, her wedding colors were going to be black and seafoam. Seafoam green!! I thought how hideous, that's so old school and just a weird combination. That was back several years ago before seafoam has gotten so popular, and now I have to say, I am lovin it! From fashion to interiors, that minty green is everywhere!



I love the different ways you can use seafoam.. from soft neutrals, to bright and stunning paired with red and blues.
 soho house berlin

european chic design

apartment therapy

apartment therapy

apartment therapy

apartment therapy

tobi fairley

tobi fairley


Urban Outfitters:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...