Image Map

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New at Z gallerie

One of my favorite stores of all time never ceases to amaze me. Zgallerie's got the glam but also the right prices. It's probably good that it's a 40- min. drive to the nearest one, otherwise I'd be there everyday.

Look what's new!
This new furniture is so cool to me

 Chandelier= love
Big time aquamarine all over the store. And I love me a garden stool!

 Sequoia console table... so crazy but unique
I've died and gone to heaven... a turquoise ikat slipper chair.

And of course, the black and white stripe... but on paper lanterns! 


Now that I think of it, I'm kinda loving this color scheme! Hmmm I've been looking for some new bedroom inspiration, looks like Z gallerie was the ticket!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...