Image Map

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The garden stool

Garden stools are nothing new to the design world, but I'm still pretty much obsessed! I love the variety of shapes, colors, textures, and the versatility of these awesome little Chinese ceramics! Ironically I don't think I've seen them personally in anyone's house! (Besides my own) maybe because they get very pricey. However, the bargain shopper that I am has been able to find these babies in the most random places: Burlington Coat Factory, Tai Pan, Home Goods, Ross, even Big Lots, and all under $40! (Also amazon & other online stores). If the color isn't to your liking, no biggie... just grab a can of spray paint and some shiny gloss and voila!

via elle decor

Awesome in the bedroom as a little vanity stool
via apartment therapy

 Bathroom stool to set towels and accessories on
via lonny

Entryway tucked under a console table

Kid's room... yeah I doubt that flower vase will stay there for long! But still very cute

 In the living room as a side table

 And gosh I love this image, I want everything in the picture. Again, a little side table. So functional and stylish!
via house and home


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...