Image Map

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Projects

I (Paityn) am trying to get my craft room finished in the next 2 weeks. I was at DI with my sister in-law on Monday and came across a little sewing table. I bought it for $25 yay! The husband can't complain about that:) with the help of my sister we sanded, primed, and painted that bad boy.


















I decided to leave you with the primer picture because it'll still need one more coat of paint and the hardware. You'll have to tune in on Sunday for the finished product!

Also here is the headboard my sister in-law snagged for $10!






I will post pics of what she does with it later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Two great scores! Yay for you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...