Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wishing I had a girl...

I love my son, I really do. He's cute as a button, and I love having a boy more than I ever thought I would! Although there's a few problems- boys run in my husband's family big time. There are NO GIRLS. This makes me a little worried. I mean, I'd love to have a couple of rugrat boys running around the house but what if I never get my girl?!! I know I will still love them but there's a chance I might start buying em tights and hairbows so I can experience that... just kidding.. mostly.
I like to think Carter is a well dressed little man. Cute boys clothes are hard to find but I know they've come a long way. (FYI I find lots of cute stuff at TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack). 
BUT I received this British catalog, next direct in the mail for some reason for kids clothes and OMG the little girls clothes was sooooo cute, I had to share. Styles and prices are similar to Gap Kids, maybe a little cheaper actually and it makes me reeeeeally wish I had a chica to buy cute clothes for!
(sorry the pics are small, their weird website doesn't let me save photos).


 Ummm note the adorable bow on the back of this boot!

Don't you think every little kid needs a cute pair of "wellies?"
 Uhhh I wish this would enlarge, this set of tights is SO CUTE.


And just to let you know, their boy selection is not so good. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...