Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2011

antique

Hello. It's Monday again, which doesn't mean much to me since every day is pretty much the same! But it does mark 5 weeks til we move back to Utah! And my husband actually sat down and started browsing through homes last night. This makes me happy...
This weekend, a friend of mine asked about the look of vintage window frames so I did a little research for her.. and thought well here's my post of the day! I immediately thought of a more cottage feel, but they can work in a variety of styles.
Like this one. I like the symmetry of the two window panels on the back wall in a fresh interior.
Here's some other fun ways to use em:


 Love this!

If you're a collector, a collage on an entire wall could look really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...