Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

Francesca's

I can't recall if I've mentioned this shop before, but here goes anyway:
I'd never heard of Francesca's Collections before. Me and Paityn just saw it one day at the mall out here in St Louis and decided to take a gander. As far as I know, they don't exist in Utah, and I'd never seen it elsewhere either, maybe it's a midwest thing. Anyways this store is CUTE.  Really fun stuff that reminds us of Urban Outfitters a little bit. And the prices are decent. Luckily I discovered they have a website (which often has free or low shipping)! I also found out today they have a maternity line, so if that applies to YOU, check it out! =)
 the pattern on this dress is actually really cute in person. It just came in the mail =)



 Yeah they have voluspa candles too!



 all flats are 40% off right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...