Image Map

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Sale!


Guess what... Rugs USA is having a RUG SALE ending today, and there's TONS for 40% off! (Not to mention no tax and free shipping!)
Here's some of my favs:





And THIS beauty I've been eyeing for months, and when I saw it go on sale, I begged my husband... And no, I am still not sick of chevron.
An 8x10, 100% wool for only $320? Major score!!
Happy birthday to me!!!!!
And being the crazy that I am, I've already planned a room around it:
I'm really wanting a yellow couch!
If you're in need of an area rug (and who isn't?!), today is the day!! Jump on that website, seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love chevron too and don't think I'd ever get tired of it...well at least not in the foreseeable future ♥

    Love your mood board...love that couch.

    I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...