Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

bargain chinoiserie

I'm obsessed with bamboo chairs, the chinoiserie variety, and they're SOOO flippin expensive. I did a post a few weeks ago about chippendales and I keep seeing them and coveting them!
I mean, look at this dining room? Gorg right?
Sadly these chairs can cost up to $700 a piece
BUT the GREAT thing is that you can find em on Craig's List and ebay for good deals, and look what I stumbled upon in my area of St. Louis: a 7-piece dining set for $250. You know I'd be snatching up this in a second if I were living here past August.....
 I LOVE THESE CHAIRS!!

 Look at how simple these would be to paint and recover.

If you're in St Louis, go get these and tell me about it so I can be so happy for you and envious at the same time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...