Image Map

Thursday, April 21, 2011

goals

I've thought of doing this and haven't yet, but I was reminded of it when I saw this on a blog, cupcakes and cashmere. 
So my husband and I have recently been doing 8-week challenges, organized by his friend, to get into better shape. Embarrassingly I sucked it up this last 2 months by not hitting my goals. Honestly I didn't think about them everyday & we all know that we need to constantly be reminded of them otherwise it is NOT happening. Ya know what i mean?
So why not print off your goals on some nice paper and put them in an awesome frame somewhere you'll see them frequently? (It doesn't have to be New Years either!)
I'm kinda obsessed with this frame, but any good looking one will do! Combining fitness with decorating, yeah i try.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...