Image Map

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Caps... Caps for sale.. 50 cents a cap!!!

Anyone have that book as a kid? As I recall, monkeys steal some peddler's caps. Anyhow, I've seen people use pages out of a book to frame as art, but this one (from apartment therapy) is awesome, I think especially if you have kids =)

The arrangement is a little weird, and obviously they have that random obnoxious protrusion in the wall. Family photos are great & important, but....

I think this is much cuter- a conversation piece. How many people walk in and say, hey I remember that book! Love that they coordinate with the pillows too

Nice and orderly yet whimsical. Love it... good job random stranger who did this =)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this improvement! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have that book (well it belongs to my daughters now)...Love a little whimsy in decor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...