Image Map

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Craft

This is my sister Tressa, She is very crafty and very great at refinishing furniture. She helped me with my sewing table. I am sure I will be putting more of her stuff on this blog soon.
 She saw a tree on Pottery Barn some years ago and thought that'd be easy to make and really fun. She changes it up for some holidays, putting it in a different pot and hanging different things on it. Here is her cute Easter one.
 She picked a cute pot and used styrofoam to hold up the branches. She covered that with yellow rocks. The branches were simply picked from a tree outside our parents house.
 To make the cute eggs she used plastic eggs covered in ribbon and lots of hot glue! Just dab each end of the egg with a little hot glue and wrap the ribbon around it.  Simple and cute right?
Pottery barn also does a similar virson of this with christmas ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...