Image Map

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Kings Lane

There exists a fancy little website www.onekingslane.com  that has been the source of much of my time spent on the internet everyday... mainly because they have new deals every few days on home furniture, accessories, and knick knacks and they're hugely discounted from designers! At times, the products are not my cup of tea, but I'm really liking what's going on today!
This travel bag is on sale for $42, I think it's pretty cute if I may say so
This office collection is all discounted over 50%. While I can't afford to furnish our office, this is kind of the look I want to go for. Manly leather and studs (my husband would have an office no other way), yet it's still sexy with the shine. I love the gray one... and hey, just throw in a rattlesnake wastebasket while you're at it.
Magazine holder.. fancy schmancy

These are tables, I love the style. I actually think the gray ones would be smashing as bedside tables



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...