Image Map

Saturday, November 13, 2010

If I could do it all over again...

You marrieds out there- do you ever look back at your wedding and think, man I wish I would have changed this or that?! (Hopefully not your husband hehe) When I got married just 2.5 years ago, I was so rushed and had very little time to really think about what I wanted. Of course it's just a wedding for one day, and the marriage is what matters, but there are SO many cool ideas out there, I wish I would have known! Oh well, next time... I mean uhhhh... for my daughters... that I don't have.

Amazing. The shoes. The dresses. The flowers. Sigh

1 comment:

  1. No worries, I think the same thing sometimes too Steph! I was so busy taking 20+ credits that I didn't really have much time to plan my wedding, especially since I was on the east side and my wedding was on the west side of the state! But oh well, you're right. That wasn't the important part ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...