Image Map

Friday, January 21, 2011

Peacock Inspiration

Cozumel, Mexico: peacocks walkin along the beach. Amazing! Their vibrant colors are so pretty and makes me reeeeeally want to see some more of that....daily if possible
That being said, I am absolutely in love with this color scheme. I have out of nowhere become this huge fan of peacock blue (I don't like blue, it's EVERYONE'S favorite color, not mine!) But paired with this green- which IS my favorite, and touches of gold and white is just GORGEOUS. 
I am determined to find the paint color for those walls. Since the walls are flat, they painted a nice gloss and shiny walls is pretty much like heaven to me. 
 And look at this faux bois rug!! I would sell my ARM to get that!
Amazing.. I'm thinking if we have a dining room in our next house, THIS is the direction I'll be heading  =)
So I found these chairs at roomservicestore.com with the same blue and green thing goin on and I love them. A little more modern mid-century than I'll probably go, but the oh the shape! The fabric! Love

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with that room! I tried painting our master bedroom a similar shade of blue a few months ago. I loved the color so much, but unfortunately in our split level house the downstairs rooms don't get much light and we'd recently bought a very dark set of bedroom furniture, so without any ways to brighten the color up our room looked very dungeon-y.
    I was wondering - once I get my house more organized and take a few better pictures, if I emailed them to you or posted them on my own blog, would you have any interest in providing suggestions for a color scheme/decorative accents? You have such great taste and a knack for finding affordable alternatives to the Anthro/West Elm/Restoration Hardware furniture I love so much. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...