Image Map

Sunday, January 2, 2011

cougar town

So I'm not really fan of the show, Cougar Town. For some reason I just can't get into it. But it's the decorator in me that has me hooked because the set is FABULOUS! Has anyone else noticed? Jules' (Courtney Cox) house is SO SO cute, I've been trying to find some good pics to show so you don't think I'm crazy =)
Love the fresh white with fun colors. That little covered chair is adorable
So if you feel the need, this can enlarge if you click on it. It's from Entertainment Weekly.
Apparently most of the furniture and decor is from Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, and anthropologie. Love.



2 comments:

  1. I can't get into Cougar Town either! My parents love it, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I never really paid attention to their set, but I love love love those kitchen chairs! I can't believe they're from Ikea! Speaking of great stores, did you here we're getting a Crate and Barrel in Utah? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved big fabric letters christopher and I would always spell dirty words together at Anthro with them I made some myself from Hobby Lobby some stuffing and some gorgeous Amy Butler fabric to spell LOVE for my studio it makes everything feel happier like it did in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...