Image Map

Sunday, December 12, 2010

One couch- three ways

Thanks to Country Living, we have a wonderful visual that demonstrates the amazingness of accessories. By using very basic furniture: white sofa, wooden coffee table, and white side tables- we can transform the space just by switching out accessories! I love these, they're like mini make-overs =)

Neutral Victorian
I'm obsessed with black and white stripe.. cool art, and those lamps are way cute

All-American country. Not my cup o tea.. the plaid especially just does not do it for me, but otherwise it's got some cute stuff going on!
Fun and preppy
Totally cute colors, it's very happy in here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Tks for dropping by! I´m impressed with your portuguese!!! It´s unbelieveble because it´s just perfect!!! Eu falo inglês, mas se você preferir falar português, just let me know, ok?

    Beijos
    Carmen
    Achados de Decoração

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...