Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A brown couch and a picture

Jacy, a friend of mine has her own place and is putting the finishing touches on a couple rooms. She enlisted my help (much to my delight!) and this is an idea of how things may turn out...
She painted the walls a pretty blue, although I think this picture makes it a lot brighter than it really is. So to start, we had this art piece, and the couches pretty much. (Why must sofas come with such blah pillows?!)

I added some curtains, fun pillows, tables with lamps and a rug. She has a cool trunk that she'll paint or restain and use as a coffee table. And then I've found a fun mirror and accessories. I'm excited to see how it turns out!
This is my favorite part of the room, the pillow on the long couch.. sure it's $100 but have you seen anything this pretty ever?! It just seemed to go so well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...