Image Map

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Black and white

First off, I'm back! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I was very spoiled this year, later I will post some pics of my newest gadgets for projects!
My stepmom has recruited me to design her guest bedroom (where we stayed over Christmas) and I'm pretty much ecstatic, because it's recently been remodeled and it's beautiful. Meanwhile, I've been mulling ideas around in my head not only for her room, but also my bedroom.... I've become very obsessed with black and white, particularly stripes, but also with some color. Some visuals to demonstrate.... =)

OMG right? Yeah that's kinda what I'm thinking, I just need more color splashed in there (some green perhaps?) And by the looks of things, I've become a not-fan of wood anymore. Don't know how that happened but all the white glossy furniture has hooked me. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...