Image Map

Friday, December 10, 2010

Let there be light

To me there's nothing more boring than the typical builder hardware, lighting, etc that is standard with every house. I'm talking the boob light people... No thanks! They're on every ceiling of our condo, and if I had my way, they would be gone in an instant! (If you never thought they looked like a boob, I'm sorry that I've now ruined these light fixtures for you for life). 

I can't say that I've ever installed a light myself, but isn't that what husbands are for? When I get a chance (meaning a house), I'll be shopping around for some of these bad boys... they add SO much to a room!

zgallerie
 westelm
restoration hardware
lamps plus
brocade home
 anthro
amazon
 horchow

1 comment:

  1. Steph have u gone to planted earth and looked at the gorgeous vintage cut glass chandelers there? You would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...