Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

calm and collected

Well, the title of the post does not describe my current emotional state in any shape or form. You see, fitness has encompassed me and I'm having some major anxiety and guilt over the overload of sugar I had today! Yeah- I'm supposed to be off that crap til March, and I had a moment several moments of weakness today, so I am anything but calm. It's gonna be a rough workout tomorrow =(

I'm resuming my decorating post today because honestly, I kinda miss it.

I've been loving the look of neutral spaces, that look like they've been collected over time, and not planned out. I think to myself, could I actually do that? I feel like I always want everything picked out and planned just right in a room, but most of the fun of decorating is doing it as you go.

I just love that wooden masculine desk, with the gold tufted chair and touches of glam in the room.
 From what I can remember, this was designed by Jonathan Adler.. love every single thing about it
 Via the decorista blog. Such fun, eclectic pieces in here
 Those chairs look hairy. I kinda dig that. Via decorpad
 I think this bedroom is so awesome for boys. Via decorpad Kristen Buckingham
 So lovely. French settee with cow hide rug and mid-century modern coffee table. It works. Via visual vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...