Image Map

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bedroom plans

K so when you build a house, there's LOTS to think of beforehand... like where the tv plugs go, and which wall you want the fireplace on, and what bathroom tile backsplash you want.  It's kind of complicated because you have to envision space planning, color schemes and whatnot before it's even built.
I mean, I'm trying to get an idea of how I want things to look, and I'm leaning a LOT towards neutrals, black and white, with pops of color... and of course I'm a sucker for Hollywood Regency... So here's my potential master bedroom:

Yes, there's my chevron rug AGAIN.. I obviously haven't figured out which room it's gonna go in, so I'm experimenting with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...