Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2011

lucy lucite

Yup, I'm still slightly obsessed with lucite. And ya know what? It's kinda hard to find! For a decent price anyways. Does anyone know of any affordable sites?? I've found a few things on overstock, and ghost chairs on amazon, but that's kind of the extent of it for me.
House Beautiful says, 

"Every designer will tell you: Just one piece of clear acrylic furniture will shake up any room in any style. It's the one-piece makeover..."

Maybe not every designer, but I agree that it does shake up the room and can make areas look bigger (and just more chic!)
Let's play I spy Lucite!


wonder where it could be...? =)










1 comment:

  1. amei o ambiente rosa. Poltrona retro com pés e almofadas douradas. puro glam. =D Bjs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...