Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

get fit

Well here's my random fitness post of the week. 
My hobbies lie in decorating and fitness if you didn't notice. Basically I love to see things transformed into something better. Don't we all love a great makeover?
Anyhow, have you been watching the Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition? Amazing.. as if Chris Powell wasn't reason enough to start watching it....
wowza
The show is so inspiring. It's great to watch Bachelorette and see skinny little Ashley and then next see big obese people losing weight, you think.. why the hell am I eating this ice cream right now?! Please, I can't be the only person catching myself in this ;)


So I kinda happen to love this quote. Babysteps, my friends. Getting fit is not a race, but a lifestyle.

Um can we say amazing.
What are our excuses?! I'm pretty sure working out is inconvenient for most of us. And time-consuming. And redundant. And uncomfortable. Try it with only one leg...
Did you just get down and do 50 push-ups too? I sure did! Kinda regretting skipping my workout today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...