Image Map

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

goin global

Have you also seen this trend? I love the idea of vintage globes, with those turquoise colors. I mean, really, a collection of anything makes quite a statement... Would I do it? Eh, I'm on the fence, but I think it's just weird in the kitchen! Take a look...

This is really cute I must say

 Really love this one too. And I just realized this looks great because of the round shapes, and also because it's tricky trying to "fill" that space above shelving.

Fun!


 Aaaaaand this is the weirdness I'm talkin about...

 This one passes.. I can't imagine what else I'd put atop those moldings! (NO silk plants please!)
So is this a trend where everyone is gonna jump on the bandwagon, and it's gonna get really old fast? Or is this still new and cute and fun?

1 comment:

  1. Globes are pretty timeless, so I think it's a trend that's going to be around for a while. I think they're mostly cute in kid's rooms, but they can also look classy in more formal areas. The kitchen? Eh, I think you're right. They're a little weird, but maybe a few notches better than silk plants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...