Image Map

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Candice Olson

If you've ever watched HGTV I hope you've seen Divine Design by Candice Olson. I haven't watched it lately but there are some rooms that are AMAZING, especially this kitchen!
I remember seeing this episode and the finished made-over kitchen seriously took my breath away. It's neutral but anything but boring (I tend to love color for that reason). It's striking and glamorous especially with the chandeliers and fancy wallpaper. One day......

Gorgeous living room. I think Candice Olson definitely has a style to her work. She does a lot of neutrals with soft blue, but they end up being amazing and very sophisticated.

Love this. That surprising magenta wall is so cool.. not to mention that mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...