Image Map

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'M ALIVE!!

I have been gone quite a long time, I kid you not. Where in the world did October go???
We took a long nice vacation (which we always do in the fall, after my husband's hard-working summer) and drove to Washington, to drop our son of with the grandparents, then drove to Seattle, to catch a flight to Orlando, to meet up with my husband's co-workers to board a Carnival cruise ship to the eastern Caribbean!! Busy busy and very fun. Here's a few pics before I get back to regular postings ;)
So we hit up the Bahamas, St Thomas, and St Maarten... and then after the cruise went to Disney World





 I'm a bit obsessed with Michael Jackson.. I was ecstatic when I saw that they brought back Captain EO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...