Image Map

Saturday, November 5, 2011

another nate special

We have no cable.
Long story short, we're moving and don't want to renew it, so we rely on netflix and hulu these days.
Needless to say, I miss out on fantastic shows like Nate Berkus, so I gotta check up on his website from time to time.
I was super excited about this home tour I found from Dina from Raleigh, NC....
i like the fun bright prints in the bedroom
i have GOT to organize my shoes better
K love the smidge of milk glass collection and I am SERIOUSLY feeling these basket chandeliers
Fun art! and Fun colors!
Makes me think I really need to add shutters to our future exterior..
adorbs nursery! I like the whimsy of the little pom pom garland across the window. And I love any chair with contrasting piping! (Who is watching that baby?!!)

See that corner? Lamp: want, chair: want, table: want, pouf: want
chippendale chair in RED 
cute organization.. again, a weakness on my part
Well i went back to source this, but the Nate website is all jumbled. Just trust me on this one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...