Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

worst blogger ever

Indeed I have been MIA for over a week. I have no reason nor excuse. Just doin other stuff! This weekend I went up to Dallas (from Houston) to see one of my best friends ever, Jenna.. who is married to my cousin Bennett. A road trip with the toddler.. always a little nerve-wracking but it went just fine.

Me and Jenna at a Rangers game.. For not being huge on baseball, I sure go to a lot of baseball games! Had such a fun weekend though
Aaaaand I'm back home, took a little trip to the zoo with my favorite boys =)

I was at the grocery store the other day and saw the most amazing front cover of Southern Living magazine (in which I thought, wow I can't believe I live in "the south)" I bought the magazine that showcased this front entry/sunroom.. 
Check out this makeover!!!

From empty blah....

To totally amazing and summery!
I'm not even the hugest fan of pink, but I love how fresh this is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...