Image Map

Thursday, September 30, 2010

October!

Although it's been 80-90 degrees here in Utah, fall, my favorite season is here! And I am a huge fan of Halloween. Thanks to Martha Stewart,  Better Homes and Gardens, and Country Living, I've found some super cute and creative Halloween decorations!

Who is the genius that thought of this?! If I only had a fireplace...
 And this? So cool

 I spotted this feather wreath at Target
 Forget those tacky bright orange plastic pumpkins.. go for the gold!
 LOVE THIS. Very classy yet festive
 I can see little kids being 1. scared or 2. fascinated by these
 Lovely

 So cute for a party. I know they've got TONS of these paper balls on etsy

 And candy corn ones?! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...