Image Map

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Latest project

So I love TJ Maxx, that is no surprise. I came across this print and I LOVED it. However the print happened to be in the form of placements. 4 of them, to be exact, and well, I didn't really need placemats. But I had a vision.....


 I enlisted a friend (and her mom) to help sew them together to make a pillow!


 And I kinda wanted a tray to corral those pesky remotes on our coffee table so I bought this ugly thing on clearance at TJ for $5

 And painted it white, then lined it (with modge podge) with an extra placemat! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO creative, Steph! I love it! What is modge podge, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha why thanks! I've mostly stolen other people's ideas hehe. Modge podge is like a clear glue that adheres to fabric, metal, etc. You can find it at a craft store, or even Walmart. It seals (and glues) both the tops and bottoms of whatever you're gluing

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE Steph! I love it good job! I love the Halloween decorations too so many cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...