Image Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall!

Fall in Utah is my ultimate favorite time of year. I love when it's cooling off, and the leaves are turning, and my husband is home! 
I've had up the Halloween decorations since mid-September, because.. well, I love Halloween!

I rarely shop at Bath & Body Works, but if I do, it's for fall and holiday candles (only when they're on sale!) The nutmeg is my faaaaavorite.
I went on a hike with some friends a few weeks ago. It got too cold here too fast, so the fall leaves aren't their best, but it's still so pretty!

 It's tradition for me and my sister to go to Witches Night Out every year. We rounded up some friends and went last night. So fun!


 photo stephanie-sig_zpse9faeb59.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...