Image Map

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pleats and peplums

Let's pretend for 2 seconds that I'm a qualified fashionista and know what I'm talking about with this post.
I am currently mega obsessed with pleated skirts. And peplums. Which is a new term for me. We will get to that.
What saddens me is that I just don't think I can wear either. A pleated skirt doesn't stay pleated as you grow a big ol belly... then they're just flat pleats that make you look fat.
Some of my favorites that I'm coveting from some of my favorite websites:
tobi.com
asos.com. Mega love this skirt
 asos.com also
 asos.com.. Now this has pleating on the SIDES! But alas, I just don't think it's practical for me. They're outta my size anyway BUT it's on sale. So maybe it's meant for YOU!

And onto peplums... The little skirted ruffle
dorothyperkins.com

asos.com... sultry little petite girl. Yeah can't see myself sporting that anytime soon
asos.com polka dots!
 dorothyperkins.com. Now this peplum blazer is pretty dang cute. It's like surprise! Under this ruffle is a big ol baby bulge! Ha... maybe next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...