Image Map

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sister's Living Room

I've always been a fan of interior design. BYU never had the program so my interest was limited to HGTV and cute accessories at Target. But since I've had a summer of sitting around on the computer, I decided to start researching design blogs and trying out my skills at actually creating something myself. Having purchased a new Mac with cool programs, I'm now able to pull images from websites and design my own rooms!
My sister Valerie and her husband Taylor moved into a new house in Provo and wanted some ideas of how to update their living room using the furniture they had, but adding some orange and zebra print (Val's favs!) I'm all about thrifty spending and finding killer deals, so most of the pieces are intended for Craig's List finds repurposed or from cheaper stores like IKEA or Home Go0ds.
Here's what I came up with!.... (Click for a close-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...