Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Very Unique





So my friend called me last night asking for some help picking out a kitchen back splash. I remembered this awesome website my Sister introduced me to a few weeks ago. They have great prices and offer some seriously unique tile. here are some of my favorites that are very versatile.
This one is Glass and Stone which I think work so well together. This comes in many different colors.


http://www.edenmosaictile.com/emt_gsm-mix-bdhk008.asp


This one is a mixture of Metal and Glass with a mirror finish. It would look so clean in a kitchen

This next part is just for fun.

Bethwithinteriors.com has the newest and coolest of everything. The flooring is what I want to focus on...It's so cool. Here is my favorite wood floor. This pattern is the Enigma Collection. Isn't is great? I had no idea when building my house that there was such a thing.

Below they've used it as tile around a fireplace
I just loved this picture. I love the different use of the green tile, on one wall it's horizontal and the other wall it's vertical. It looks more subtle then you'd expect.
I am in love with this bathroom, I love the wood tiled wall. It's something I have never seen before.
To see more amazing rooms designed and decorated by Jamie Beckwith go to http://jamiebeckwithcollection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...