Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heather's baby shoes

I love to showcase people and their talents, especially when it's something that I just couldn't pull off. My cousin, Heather just made these adorable baby shoes!
I'm looking at these thinking how in the world do you even go about making this?! I'm not a seamstress (yet) but I'm excited to learn how to actually use my sewing machine I just got for Christmas.
So Heather found the shoe pattern on etsy, and used wool felt for the inside, then glued that to a patterned fabric. It was both machine and hand-stitched. Love the colors.. one day (if/when) I have a girl, I will be calling Heather up!
Here's a link to her cute blog: http://heathermae89.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...